Title: Java Developer/Architect
Start Date: 09/16/2019
Bill Rate: TBD
# of Openings: 1
Position Type: Contract External
Locations: Reading, PA
Senior Java Architect/Developer in the Reading, pa. area.
This is a long term position with local candidates preferred but not required.
The Senior Developer/Architect sets direction and leads Web Information Technology and infrastructure design, development, deployment and operations. The Architect works closely with the development team to set standards and best practices to guide and assist the application development process.
Three most important items
- Solid understand of Jboss/linux/apache/ environment – tuning, performance, troubleshooting, enhancing
- Lead development team - Java 7 to java 8 upgrade , jboss to widfly upgrade, single page design , etc,
- Work with others and communicate and train
Proven track record utilizing common web technologies to implement customer facing commerce solutions.
Ability to work independently and establish technical recommendations.
Excellent verbal, written communication, motivational, and technical skills.
5+ years relevant experience
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor