- Computer Service Plan Residential
- Monthly Residential Service Plan
Monthly Residential Service Plan
- Run Disk Cleanup – We will run disk cleanup to remove temporary files, compressed old files, offline web pages, downloaded file programs and empty the recycle bin.
- Update Windows – Microsoft releases system security patches on Patch Tuesday, which is the second Tuesday of each month.
- Update Installed Software – In addition to updating Windows, we will make sure that the third-party software installed on your PC is also current. This especially rings true for Adobe Reader, Flash and Java since they are often exploited in cyber-attacks. We will make sure they are all up-to-date with the latest security fixes.
- Do a Full-System Antivirus Scan – We will double-check that your antivirus program is up-to-date with the latest virus definitions and perform a full-system scan to verify that your system is still clear of any Trojans, viruses, or other malware.
- Complete Data Backup – Full system backup. That way you can pick up right where you left off if anything were to happen.
- Delete & Organize Files – Chances are you’ve created or added plenty of files throughout the month. We will remove any files you don’t need and organize the ones you do so they are easily accessible for later use.
- Uninstall Unused Programs – We will review the list of the ones that you currently installed & remove any that you don’t need.
- Clear Out the Dust Bunnies – Dust can clog your system fans, lead to overheating issues and even cause hardware failure if it’s allowed to get too out of hand.