Software Deployment Jobs, IT jobs and Business Jobs: Careers for IT Professionals
Tech Nerds focuses its expertise in the following areas:
Software Deployment Jobs: SCCM, SCOM, SMS, MOM architecture, engineering, consulting and staffing
Applications Jobs: Software developement, architecture, project management, Internet-based applications, ERP, business intelligence, data warehousing, QA testing
Infrastructure Jobs: Network or systems administration and support, help desk support, project management, IT security
Communications Jobs: Wireless, MSO, landline, unified communications, cable technology
By taking the time to understand your skills, goals, and interests, we strive to match you with relevant and desirable IT jobs. We also have the ability to keep you consistently employed to advance your IT career.
Post your resume with us to have access to all of our SCCM, SCOM, SMS, MOM and IT jobs today!
How We Do It
Our proven IT staffing methodology enables us to systematically match you with many Software Deployment and IT jobs. At Tech Nerds we:
· Understand your skill set and future goals
· Present multiple IT job opportunities that align with your IT career goals
· Prepare you for successful interviews
· Support your transition into your new role
· Maintain regular contact to address your needs and keep you consistently employed
Interested in our Support Resources?
Tech Nerds equips all of our technical professionals with resources while on assignment, including our:
· SCCM, SCOM, SMS, Hub: An online, central location that provides you with access to IT career advice, interviewing tips, technical professional newsletters, and more.
Are you looking to work for Tech Nerds send us your resume today.
Looking for a job?
We are currently accepting resumes in all areas of IT and Business,
click here to upload yours today!
We have some of the best IT Professionals in the industry:
Click here to contact us today about our IT consultants
IT consultants click here to find out what job assignments we currently have available.
Take a look at some of the internal positions Tech Nerds has.